Anas Family Child Care (Sadiya Adem Omer) Information
Program Option: This site offers the SPP Standard 6-hour day and Optional Extended Day is also available. Family Child Care provider, operating out of a home.
SPP Cost: For eligible children, tuition for the program is based on a sliding scale according to household size and income. To estimate what, if anything, you may owe for the 6-hour SPP portion of the day, please visit our website at www.seattle.gov/applyspp to use the tuition calculator on the home page.
• This is a family home childcare provider: SPP partners with several Family Child Care providers to offer Seattle Preschool Program from small family homes around Seattle. These providers serve many ages of students and offer SPP programming to support 3- and 4-year old’s. Each provider offers a different environment for students and has a variety of services and cultural programming.
• SPP requires proof of your child’s birthdate, proof of address, and proof of income upon enrollment to determine eligibility and if your family will or will not owe tuition.
• SPP generally follows the Seattle Public Schools calendar, including breaks and closures, and runs for 180 days from September to June. You may find the school calendar by visiting the Seattle Public Schools website.
• SPP children typically attend preschool at least 6 hours per day, 5 days per week. Flexible schedules, such as part-day or 3 days per week, are not an option.
• SPP does not offer transportation. It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to bring the child to school and to pick up on time.
• Interested in a tour? Please contact the school directly for more information.
Other Site Information:
Follow CDC requirements. Recommend wearing a mask and social distance. Do not need to show proof of vaccination. Connect with the provider directly regarding mask wearing preference.