Program Option: This site operates as a Head Start program and SPP. Income eligibility applies. To see if you qualify, please call the Provider at 206-252-0960.
SPP Cost: For eligible children, tuition for the program is based on a sliding scale according to household size and income. To estimate what, if anything, you may owe for the 6-hour SPP portion of the day, please visit our website at www.seattle.gov/applyspp to use the tuition calculator on the home page.
• This SPP location serves income eligible Head Start families only. To apply, and find out if you qualify, please contact Seattle Public Schools Head Start at 206-252-0960.
• Transportation may be available. Please talk with Head Start staff to learn more. Attending SPP in a public school does not guarantee your child will attend that school for kindergarten. For more information on kindergarten, please see the Seattle Public Schools’ website.
• SPP at this location follows the Seattle Public School calendar, including breaks and closures, and runs for 180 days from September to June. You may find the school calendar by going to the Seattle Public Schools website.
• SPP children typically attend preschool at least 6 hours per day, 5 days per week. Flexible schedules, such as part-day or 3 days per week, are not an option.
• Interested in a tour? Please see Seattle Public Schools Early Learning website for a list of open house dates and times. Unfortunately, due to high demand, individual requests for a tour can’t be accommodated. Additionally, tours will not be conducted during SPS summer break.